Friday 13 March 2015

I Used To Preach Inside ‘Molue’ Buses-Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals!!!


The proud mother of 4 children explained that she became a born again Christian at the age of 15 and since then, she has abstained from immoral vices. “I gave my life to Christ when I was 15 years and I used to preach inside ‘molue’. It is important that you find Christ and find him early. It is for your good. The fact that I found Christ early helped me to be focused. I always rely on God for direction (even when I wanted to get married), I just have to find peace with it and then go for it. I really did not indulge in those things that could have exposed me because I wasn’t interested. I don’t like clubbing. Even when I was single, you would have to pay me to go clubbing,” she said at Todays woman magazine interview.





Omotola who got married early at the age of 18 said she is taking her music career in stride. She disclosed, “I finished my second album since 2010 but it is not yet out contrary to insinuations. I am not trying to be a Tiwa Savage. My career is like a Barbara Streisand kind of career. I said I would bring out an album every five years. The next step for me is to have my own entertainment place where you can listen to my music, watch my movies and experience everything about Omotola.” Mrs Ekeinde wants to retain her youthful looks even till she is 56. She said, “In the next 20 years, I am hoping that I will be alive and God will grant me good health. I hope to be a sexy grandmother as well.”



No comments:

Post a Comment