Saturday 8 November 2014

Bin Laden shooter reveals terror leader's final moments before he was shot dead

'He died afraid like a p**** and that's closure': Bin Laden shooter reveals terror leader's final moments before he was shot dead

The Navy SEAL who claims he shot and killed Osama Bin Laden says the terror leader died afraid at his compound in Pakistan.


Robert O'Neill, who was unmasked this week by MailOnline as 'The Shooter', said: 'He (Bin Laden] died afraid, and he knew we were there to kill him. And that's closure.'

O'Neill opened up about his meeting with the relatives of the 9/11 terror attacks saying: '[O]ne thing I tell them is all right, Osama bin Laden died like a p****.That's all I'm telling you. Just so you know.'

He added that it doesn't matter who ultimately took down the terrorist.

'The most important thing that I've learned in the last two years is to me it doesn't matter anymore if I am The Shooter,' O'Neill said.

'Regardless of the negativity that comes with it, I don't give a f***. We got him.
source ukmail

No comments:

Post a Comment